DAY 01 – KANDY HILL COUNTRY – 3hrs one-way journey
After breakfast, pick up from the Colombo hotel and proceed to Kandy City, on the way visit the Elephant Orphanage in Pinnawela and then traditional Sri Lankan culture, which is home to the Kings of old in Kandy. There are brief stops along the way, to visit a Hindu architecture, a Spice Garden, Batik Factory, Gem Shop & also a Wood Carving factory.
After lunch, Peradeniya gardens, Dalada Maligawa and late in the evening back to Colombo and drop off at the ending point.
YOUR DAY TRIP TO KANDY INCLUDES:
- All transportation by dual air-conditioned comfortable tourist passenger Van,
- The services of an English speaking Chauffeur-guide thru’ out,
- Highway Charges,
- sightseeing only the listed below is free, others not mentioned customer has to pay,
- Your Chauffeur-guide’s fuel, food and throughout,
- And also all applicable local taxes/service charges are included,
PACKAGE COST DOES NOT INCLUDE:
Air Fare / Visa |Lunch & Dinner |Expenses of personal nature,|Train Tickets |Jeep Safari Charges | Sightseeing entrance or ANY activity fees | Sightseeing places which are NOT LISTED below customer has to pay |Table drinks, and additional water bottles |River Cruse |Room services of laundry |Private Telephone calls made |porterage, tips etc